Quick-Band™ is a stand alone wristband print station designed for ease of use and rapid deployment. Because Quick-Band™ operates PC and network-free, it can be set up in minutes and used in any environment with a power source.
Quick-Band™ contains three pre-loaded HIPAA and Joint Commission compliant wristband formats (adult, child and infant), which are stored on the printer and can be accessed using a Keyboard Display Unit (KDU). Users simply plug in the printer, select a form and enter the patient information to produce fast, effective and durable wristbands.
While Quick-Band™ is economical enough to be used as a back-up to primary, network-reliant wristband solutions it is robust and versatile enough to be used as a primary wristband printing solution for nursing homes, clinics and child day care facilities.
- Easy setup - prints wristbands within minutes
- No PC, network connectivity or IT intervention required
- Fits into any existing environment with a power source
- Smallest footprint of any wristband printer (excludes Lite and Pro)
- Easy-load media cartridges reduce downtime and staff training (excludes Lite and Pro)
- 3 HIPAA and Joint Commission compliant wristband formats
- Lower cost of ownership than laser wristband solutions
Industries / Applications:
- Hospitals and clinics
- Rehabilitation centers / chemical dependency
- Nursing homes and assisted living centers
- Veterinarians and animal hospitals
- Child day care facilities
- Paramedics and first responders
- Law enforcement and border protection agencies
For more information or to request a product demonstration, call 866-234-8468.
Vantage ID Applications
901 Lane Ave Suite 200
Chula Vista, CA 91914
Toll Free: 866-234-8468
Copyright © 2011 Vantage ID Applications. All Rights Reserved.